6 Day Tour: June 14-19, 2020
- Base Pricing is always calculated for double occupancy.
- $400 supplemental for Solo Travelers.
Tour Clues Part 1
We travel to a place with history.
The Who, What and Where?—that’s the mystery.
We’ll tour as we go along.
We may even think of a Song.
But we’ll be in an unusual state.
Oh boy, I can hardly wait!
Tour Clues Part 2
Some wonder weather you’ll have a good time.
So I will tell you with this rhyme.
It won’t be too hot or too cold.
So normal summer dress—if you’d be so bold.
We will start out as a scholar.
But the education won’t cost you a dollar.
The famous one is too leaky.
It’s not wrong to think this clue is a bit sneaky.
You can ask the devil from the garden of Eden.
I guarantee we don’t end up in Sweden.
- Airfare from Chicago
- First Class Hotel Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Dinners
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfers in the Chicagoland area
- Guiding by Bill Ball
- baggage handling
- all gratuities